Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Post removed 
 <3  The people we have met and are getting to share this experience with are phenomenal.  <3 Engineers, musicians, physicists and doctors, landscapers, teachers, and even a fireman. lol.  <3 an impressive lot <3 The best. <3 <3  <3 Thank you to all Timmy's awesome customers. <3 
It would be nice to get back on track with the intent of this thread. If you have purchased an Omega mat or card how did it change your system? Was it good? Was it bad? Please share your experiences. 
I enjoy reading about tweaks.I have no opinion unless I've tried them myself.Even if sometimes I don't understand how something works or even how it could ever possibly work,it's interesting to read about other's experiences.Long ago when I first switched out a stock cable for an Audioquest Ruby,then trying different footers and so on, I learned every little change will make a difference.After that it's a matter of personal preference.