Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
This is devolving into a bunch of insults. Not necessary.

Oldtech ... what is your intent here? I'm beginning to think you may be a friend of a competitor, or perhaps the competitor himself.  

You wouldn't happen to be making magic plug-in devices by any chance, would you? Or, maybe you're that Mad guy who lives in Australia? Hmm, come to think of it, I've never seen both of you in the same place at the same time. Curious ... very curious ... 

Frank
Same old, same old. Trolls, who have zero experience with the product being discussed, come here and rudely spew their bile. Then they get all offended when someone actually has the audacity to call them out for their bad behavior.
Anyone who has the balls to call Tim.... instead of hiding behind a computer....  please do.  He is super busy in the lab today, but he's always got time for a phone call. 603-203-4486. <3  Or PM me, I'll send you a free Alpha Card to try. <3 Krissy <3 

What she said! ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆.

But I will guarantee nobody will.....
Tommylion.

Well said and exactly the problem indeed.

Does not bother me one jot who they are or how long they been around. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck , well.......