Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
elizabeth ... 

Fanboy here. Just a simple question: You were offered a free sample of PPT products to try for yourself and you turned it down. Why?

Frank
Post removed 
I was a total skeptic as the PPT reviews here sounded too good to be true. Rather than bash a product I knew nothing about or had any experience with I decided to at least give them a try. Now I guess I’m a fanboy because all three products have provided definite sonic improvements in my system. 

Good question Frank, I remember Krissy offering Elizabeth some cards to try at no cost. Not willing to try them for free but more than willing to question the results of those who have tried them? Interesting.
Cos Liz is just being cranky today .
Or she is just getting weird....

That’s it.

Weird Science!

Fantastic movie!

Btw, how do you know they do not work according to said laws you desire them to adhere to and its just Tim not telling.
Which I do not blame him for keeping his hard earned research a secret as long as possible anyway.
Post removed