Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
congrats on the review and hope you had a happy birthday.  I just recieved some alpha e cards and I can already hear the improvements. Very happy again
Tim, 

happy belated birthday!

That stereotimes review was spot on. 

I have been been busy keeping up with my family, business and listening to music, thus no posts. I have been keeping up with the forum and look forward to the new product development.

It has been almost a year since I ordered Total contact and Like most others on this forum are now enjoying their music more than ever. For that, I thank you. Keep it up.

rc
Its been just about a week and a half since we pasted the circuit breaker, mains and all. Things continue to improve.

Had two audiophile friends over yesterday for a listening session. It ended up being an eight-hour session. My friend "Mas" brought some terrific vinyl reissues that really made the day. Dead quiet and wonderful sounding. It is amazing how good new vinyl, properly remastered, is today. 

I've been experimenting with more E-Cards this past week, especially around the turntable motor and platter. Interesting results so far. More lowering of the noise that wasn't there. *lol* Plus, I place one more E-Mat in the sub-panel for good effect too. 

Frank
Post removed 
Okay elizabeth, I’ll tell that Tim gives discounts on purchases of 18 E-Mats.  You should try some on consignment.  First on your power panels.  Also, if you watch TV, see the difference.