Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I had about 1/4th of a tube of Total Contact left, so yesterday, I had a friend (fellow audiophile) come over to help me paste my circuit breaker box with "Total Contact."

We pasted the mains, the grounds and the breaker that controls the audio system. That's as far as we got due to running out of TC. 

There was an immediate improvement in the overall sound. Again, the lowering of the noise floor was readily apparent. Where things were sounding great before in terms of transparency and 3-D  layering, its even more so now. The separation of instruments and delineation of voices of back-up singers are more visceral than ever. Everything that was there before has been improved upon. I've never heard a system with this kind of silence. No grunge. No distortion. Just music. 

My friend Robert is coming over in about an hour with another person who is into audio. He's never heard my system before, so I'm really looking forward to the listening session. I'm kinda blown away by the improvement afforded by this latest pasting. I haven't told Robert about this latest TC application, so we'll see if he notices the improvement. 

• Important! My friend is experienced with electrical work, and I don't recommend that anyone without experience tackle the mains. They can be lethal if not handled properly. Hire an electrician to do the job if you're not experienced.

Happy listening, guyz. :-)

Frank

Frank:
Glad you have started treating the electrical panel with Total Contact. I do hope you will go ahead and treat every connection in the panel you can reach. The hot, neutral, and even the grounds all will benefit. This includes even the non audio circuits. It is a lot of connections to do but it is worth the effort! About 80 connections for my panel.
 Don't forget to find the connection to the main ground - this connection really does benefit from Total Contact.
David Pritchard
Concerning crossovers and Mat placement:
I did not have improvement on top of my 48 inch tall loudspeakers. I did put an Omega Mat inside the speaker cabinet so the crossover sits on the Mat. This was effective. I would put the smaller Alpha Cards as close to the crossover as possible.
David Pritchard
I have ordered some Alpha Cards. I am going to evaluate these location: on the modem- router, cell phone, main fuse box of the Honda Acord, and the incoming box where the telephone service enters the house.
I think this will be most interesting as the house and systems are already extensively treated.
David Pritchard
David ... 

Thanks for the tips on further pasting the circuit breakers. That's our intention when I get more TC. 

We pasted the circuit breaker box this past Friday afternoon. I got up really early this morning and fired up the system. The improvement overnight is astounding. We all know how treating with Total Contact improves over time. There's that four/eight-week thingie that happens. I just can't fathom how good it's going to be then.

Frank