Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Oh, I forgot. Has anyone put them inside the chasis of components? If so, where are the optimal places to put them? ie. near power supplies, transformers, or voltage regulators? Digital section of DACs or CD players? Analog output stages? Thanks
Hey Jeff,

Label up.  

Magic Mounts are double sided adhesive very thin pads, about 1 mm thick.  Hold very well, but can be removed if you start at a corner and peel them off.

If you have any questions, call Tim.  He loves to talk about this stuff with people.   6032034486
yoby ...

I'm going to be placing some E-Cards on my transformers tonight. I'll report back with the results.

Go Rams!

Frank
Hi dorkwad: I took your advice and called Tim at Perfect Path and he told me that the E-Cards are not directional and it doesn't matter which way you orient the label. He also added that placing E-Cards inside the chasis is really of no benefit over just placing them on the outside. You also run the risk of the E-Card coming loose and falling directly onto internal components/wiring inside that could cause damage.
Just wondering how fellow Vermonter tommylion's system is sounding?  Haven't seen any updates for a couple of months.  George