Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
lemonhaze ...

1.  Try the Mat either way ... on top, or beneath the Oppo. 

2.  Try pasting the Oppo's connections ... the IC's and the PC. 

3.  I don't know the answer to the "steel box" question.

4.  Yes, I did listen to every Filippa Giordano recording offered on Spotify. Thanks for the recommendation.

She has a beautiful voice, no doubt. Unfortunately, the recordings are very processed, using too much artificial digital reverb for my taste. I like natural sounding recordings. A little of that reverb is ok, but too much is too much.

I understand why many folks like it, as it makes the sound stage appear larger and more cavernous. Not my cup of tea though. I predict that once you have your system up and running using the TC and the E Mats that you will be hearing a lot more of that processing in some of your recordings as well. :-)

Take care ...

Frank
Thanks Krissy, I shall do so. I had a feeling being near the crossovers would be best. It will be a good excuse to get inside the speakers and paste the wiring, connections and caps within before blue tacking the cards to the crossovers. Results at 11 😀
Frank, I would think that artificial digital reverb wouldn’t be your cup of ’coffee’! :)
As the noise floor drops using PPT products, the extended reverberation time and the hall-like ambience is mind blowing. Some like the as-is sound of a padded studio room--I’m not sure where artificial begins and realism ends---have to accept the sound as what was intended.  
mac48025
I got a major improvement in sound after treating my crossovers with Total Contact. I treated all the connections to and from the crossovers, the wire connections to the individual speaker drivers, and coated the capacitors and resistors . I also put an Omega E- Mat under each crossover.
It did take 3 days to sound better and then was significantly improved at two weeks.
It is definitely worth the time and effort to treat your crossovers.
DavidPritchard