Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Yes indeed.  To those open minded and intentionally curious they will find these to be the best tweaks ever offered in terms of improving sound quality. Nothing better. 
While I fully understand those that are skeptical, I myself was very much so, but the dismissive and crass responses of some that haven’t even tried the products and therefore have no basis for their negativism is interesting. Why is that it seems that those that have never tried a product are those that are the most passionately against them on so many threads here at Audiogon? Freud would have a field day with such psyche’s.

The products aren’t necessarily cheap but for anyone to suggest they aren’t worth their price are talking out of ignorance. On one hand they’ll say they have no idea what they are and on the other hand say they can’t cost more than a few dollars to make. Huh? We have no idea how much they cost to make and more importantly, how much research and development went into them. I know this much, I’ve paid much more on cables that I’m very happy with yet didn’t bring near the sonic improvement of the PPT bundle I purchased. 

To those of of us that are enjoying the benefits the PPT products have brought to our systems....cheers! To those that have tried them and felt they didn’t deliver....cheers for trying. To those with a healthy skepticism and haven’t tried them yet....I hope you do someday as I know from my own experience that my only regret is waiting as long as did before doing so. 
Post removed