Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
The "seriously low electric bill" sorta confirms what I was thinking to begin with, that your products may be applying a certain amount of PFC to the panel and system. I know that PFC can be measured, although I've never done it, so I don't know how. But, if Tim ever decided to do that, it might be kinda cool to know if that was happening.
Geez, looks like I missed all the action here---was up late, listening to older music, hearing "Abbey Road" and "Seventh Sojourn" through the new E mats. The Beatles CD reissues from ’09 are definitive, and the Moodies reissues, overseen by Justin Hayward, are sonic improvements from past collections, even MFSL Gold. The E mats takes them so far beyond THAT by sorting out each instrumental track to a clarity I have never heard. And the Grateful Dead?  
"If you get confused, listen to the music play" JG
Very interested in hearing more about The Gate and when it will be ready for sale.
English is not my native linguage and I must say I’m not sure how to install it in the breaker and if I can easily uninstall it (the apartment is not mine).
Krissy can you give some infos please ?
Not listening, but working, the past four days--the new Omega mats have further linked with the components.  Al Stewart's "Modern Times" and "Year of the Cat", both lush productions by Alan Parsons, including orchestral arrangements, are velvety smooth and rich in inner detail. A double-album CD by "Friday Music", 'Original Master Recordings'.  This is one '70's recording that came out very well many years later on digital, and are so well presented through the signal protection of the Omega E mats.