Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I looked at the AMD website.  I am beyond wall-plug filters---don't like 'em for what I have--thanks, though, 
That might depend on how long ago you looked, and it is way more now than "wall filters", although I happen to think they are very good, but to each his own.

Regards
BTW, his website is only set up to display 6 items at any one time. This is nothing like what his final offering of products will look like, but I don't know how many of the total amount of filters he has he will be introducing on the forums until launch...or even their pricing for that matter...all that remains to be seen...
Post removed 
mrs_ppt
First of all, power factor is a joke. It's from around the turn of the last century.
Power factor is not a joke. To be fair, it's not a common problem with residential service, but that doesn't mean it can't be an issue. My PF holds at a rock steady 1, but that's only been true since the electric utility reconfigured our neighborhood supply to a different substation on a much higher kV line. If you live in an area where your substation also supplies industrial users, it's more likely to be an issue.