Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
jmolsberg, I am curious about your listening results with your new PPT applications----anything? 
Krissy ... Thank you very much. Breathing is improving somewhat.

Geoff ... Beyond belief, my friend. Where I live has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation according to FBI statistics. So, even here, we have a shooter slaughtering 12 innocent people because he didn’t get the psychological help he needed. And then ... the fires came two days later and tried to burn down the entire town.

One thing I noticed is how much kinder people are treating each other around here since these two events happened.

I talked with A’gon member mribob (Bob) via text. His house made it through intact. All of his yards are gone, his home is filled with smoke, but it survived. A real miracle considering that he lives right in the middle of Malibu Canyon .... one of the areas where the fire was the most fierce.

It’s very sobering when you return to see your neighbor’s homes burned to the ground, and your’s is standing there untouched. Remembering the story of Job ... I’m keeping an eye out for the locust invasion.

Frank
Glad to hear you made it safely through this terrible, ongoing ordeal.Thoughts and prayers to those not as fortunate...

jafreeman,
i hit two weeks today and i am enjoying what i am hearing.
per your suggestion, i put the mat under the phono pre and the cards on the power conditioner, power supply, pre amp, and amp. treated the rca's, power cords, speaker cables, and electrical outlets with TC. 
no big changes the first few days and then some moments, but overall felt it sounded a little louder and brighter than usual. this past weekend is when it really started to hit its stride. the stereo sounded more homogenized than ever. yesterday, i spun (lots) the double LP, derek and the dominos - layla, and i was genuinely blown away. it was like being in a whirlpool and i was being swirled deep into the album. easily the best i have ever heard it!

thecarpathian ...

Thanks. All of my friends and family came through okay. Very close on a few though. Nice to see you posting here. :-)

jmolsberg ...

You should experience a nice jump in SQ at the four-week point, and then again at the eight-week point. TC has a way of doing that.

Frank