Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Well I applied the TC paste this morning.
Squeezed out what I thought was a tiny amount but it was enough to do my main system, second system, third system AND the ht rig too!
Goes a long way.
This was all power cords, interconnect and speaker cable ends. I did not open up any equipment and do anything inside.
Doing contacts in the main breaker box will be a job for another day.

I must have 3/4 of the tube left! In the freezer it goes.
   So have you listened to your system yet uberwaltz?  Curios as to how it sounds now
As uberwaltz says, a little goes a long way.

I've found it best to just gently squeeze the "plunger" so that just a small amount of paste barley comes out of the end of the tube, then dab the brush onto it from there. This way, there is very little waste. 

After pasting the innards of my power conditioner and the speaker crossovers, the sound has improved drastically.  I was listening to my favorite Karrin Allyson CD last night, and it was as though she was right there in front of the listening position singing to me personally. Down right awesome. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Karrin-Allyson-Round-Midnight-New-CD/131936953980?epid=97528638&hash=it...

Frank
Six weeks on my mats as of Thursday, and the sound is still improving. I've kind of made it my mission to see how long it keeps improving, while I don't make any changes to my system.
Well well, I have to share my recent experience. I know folks will think my comments are hyperbolic and I don’t blame them as I would think the same thing. It has been a long time since I have been this impassioned, at this level, with any new audio product or tweak. I will be direct here and not hold back what I am thinking and experiencing.

First, I have had one Emat in my system for some 6-8 weeks. I forget exactly how long. I have also TC pasted just about all I can safely in my rig.

Well I placed Ecards in the following positions. One .....

- in my Ifi USB 3 filter/reclocker
- in my linear power supply for the above Ifi unit
- in my linear power supply for my SOTM USB card
- in my CPT conditioner

The results are astounding. Why every single audio manufacturer does not put these in their units is beyond me. This is an absolute game changing technology that easily trumps every other tweak and modification I have executed over the past three decades.

How can I put it even more directly? Every single Aphile who really wants an emersive listening experience must, I repeat, must do the following. Purchase one TC paste kit. Purchase one 5 Ecard set. Read the thread and place where others have shared you get a Big Bang impact. This is how to begin. Sure at least one mat will follow. Now enjoy your CURRENT system like never before without needing to really do anything else.

Yup, I am excited and know of no other tweak or equipment upgrade that goes to this level of sound quality improvement. None, regardless of cost. No amp or dac upgrade will reach this level of improvement.

Is is possible a person or two will not realize this same experience? I suppose it is. However, for the other 95% enjoy!

I have two Ecards left and they will go into my TC paste treated speaker crossover networks.

I know Frank and others here keep on sharing their utter excitement and joy with these products and what they have accomplished in his system. I can tell you fellow Agoners they are not exaggerating one little bit.