Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I have two friends who will be ordering a pack of the E Cards for their headphone systems. Their amps and Dacs are very small, way too small for regular sized E Mats.

I live in an area that’s in a canyon, so the cell phone reception isn’t always good. In fact, sometimes it really sucks. So ... it will be a small E Card inside of my cell phone case for sure ... and then two cards each in my speaker crossover compartments that I’ve already pasted with Total Contact with very good results.

More genius from Tim Mrock. :-)

Frank
Ah, audiophiles who are enamored of preposterous tweaks for their cell phones that cost more than their cell phones who live in canyons. There’s a demographic that I would love to break into. 😀
^^^ And whats to be said of audiophiles whose entire audio system consists of a Sony Walkman and a set of earbuds?

Crazy, I calls 'em.  :-)

On second thought, an Omega E Card taped to the outside of a Sony Walkman may do wonders for the sound. 

Frank