Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
^^^ sbayne ...

The hex screws on my power conditioner were not "tamper proof." All screws came out readily .... although it took three differently sized "wrenches" to get them out. 

The power conditioner is unplugged from the power source before beginning any work.

Pasting contacts is pasting contacts.  What's the danger in pasting the connecting wires to the outlets in the power conditioner as opposed to pasting the switches in the circuit breaker box, the ends of an interconnect cable, the tines on an electrical plug, or the pins on a phono cartridge?

Just curious as to how you arrived at the "danger" aspect of this.

Thanks ...

Frank
I think he is referring to pasting the entire unit chassis, outlet sides, wires, caps, etc... and potentially causing an unintended conductive bridge leading to a short. It is a good reminder to be very careful and diligent.  Agreed? 
Frank  you said "Yes, paste everything inside including the sides of the receptacles (plugs), wires, connections, Caps, AND the inside of the chassis including the inside of the cover."
^^^

Ah yes, but I was very careful and used due diligence. :-)

As a result, nothing has exploded yet. The results are actually quite fantastic.

As a point of clarification, I didn't say to paste the "chassis."  Its one of the few areas I left alone.

Frank
I misunderstood your words here...

”AND the inside of the chassis including the inside of the cover”

I suppose you meant the parts inside the chassis, but you can see it can be interpreted otherwise.