Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
t_ramey

I received just over 1.5 ml with my batch. It was marked in graduations of 0.1 ml with marks along the syringe. You can paste a couple of large systems with 1.0 ml of TC. The stuff is like magic.... I literally mean that too! I just hit 56 but maybe 63 days (lost track) after pasting TC to my double run of Teo Ultra's using Audioquest Y splitters via the Schroeder Effect. The system sound quality gets better almost every week. The last two days I am really shocked by the three dimensionality of the sound. Female vocals are just beautiful now. Bass slam along with wonderful timbre and tone color of instruments. Huge soundstage and instrumental placing front to back, side to side and with great heighth. In other words the whole picture. I am quite stunned by this. I can't say at 30 days I noticed any real jump in sound quality but around 60 days just stunning. I really was expecting nothing to happen around 60 days but I am ever glad I was wrong! I can't believe how good a Redbook cd can sound! I bet it even gets a little better. 300 bucks for quite probably what would have cost at minimum 10k and up in  component and cabling upgrades....no exaggeration as I am quite good at math. I guess I have to gladly try the mat soon Lol.   Thank you thank you thank you Tim Mrock!!
Congrats on your TC results, Tuffy. Please do try an E Mat.  

I just placed a second mat under Wadia 861SE earlier today, waited eight hours and am listening now.  Two mats side-by-side fit just right from front-to-back under this large unit.  The results are already apparent. I am hearing more detail across the stage and much deeper in---about a hundred miles, give or take.  

I ordered this mat last Friday at around 2AM in the morning, and it arrived here in MN before noon today, on Monday---freaky fast---thanks, Krissy, for filling my request on packaging.       
If any of you have enough TC left over to paste the interior of your power conditioner, I highly recommend that you do so. I'm getting stunning results after doing this. It seems to be the most effective spot so far.

Frank
<3 Hey guys. <3

Tim and I are totally humbled by your responses. We read these heart-felt comments and it makes Timmy want to work even harder. 

<3
Enjoy the music!

Krissy