Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Let me second my agreement with Mr. Bob about Frank's system.  However, he has radically good vibration isolation plates under all his equipment and apparently high end cabling.  His CD player is 98% as good as my EAR Acute which is about $5-6,000 with his CD player slightly tighter and deeper in the bass.  His speakers are highly resolving despite their age, especially with the tweaks.
^^^

Thanks Bob and Steve ...

That’s the name of the game for me. As I discover these great tweaks, I love to share them with my friends who are fellow audiophiles as well.

Its just amazing to me how much information is left untouched on our LP’s and CD’s and not revealed to our ears. The tweaks, especially really good ones like the SR Blue fuses, SR HFT’s, the Total Contact, and now the Omega E Mats, can bring out the best in whatever equipment we may have at the present time. Even entry level systems can benefit tremendously from these four tweaks.

Steve is correct. I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time and effort to reduce micro vibrations throughout the system. There’s a lot more going on with my system that doesn’t meet the eye. Reducing micro vibrations and paying attention to room treatments has had a real payoff in the sound department. BUT ... the best so far has been the Omega E Mat. There’s been nothing like the combination of the TC and the Mats to really bring the system around to where it is today.

Tim ... You are a genius. :-)

Frank
Tim has won both the Home Run Derby and All Star Game with Total Contact and Omega E Mats!!!!

Besides a genius, Tim is also a great guy. 
Been following this thread, and it has some great people with lots of knowledge involved. So if your going for your first mat, where do you put it? 
Breaker box?
under the amp?
under the disc player?
under the pre amp?
under power distribution?
Have not seen (read) a clear answer. All have some positive but not a sheer winner. I know each system is different an it could very some what. But those that have tried several mats where did it give you the biggest bump in performance?
If I could choose only one place to put a mat, it would be the power panel/breaker box, as this will benefit all components (as well as your TV and any other A/V devices plugged into the AC), rather than targeting just one specifically.