Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
There is NO WAY I would dream of cutting up $600 worth of equipment unless Tim stated it would be exactly the same as him supplying 10 smaller mats.
And even then I would prefer his supplied ones to my sure to be hack job...lol.

Buy one Geoff and let us know how it turns out...….
@ozzy, thanks for clarifying about MC 0.5’s, 20 is a lot. I don’t want to derail this thread, is there a thread that describes your set up for how you implement them?

It will be most interesting to hear from you , whether or not they harmonise with the Omega E mat.
ipretiring sez:

• Congratulations on your system success, and your retirement from beta testing.

Sorry friend, you misread my post. I was referring to "equipment" upgrades, not experimenting with tweaks. I don't think I'll ever be done with the tweaks. I'm a tweak-o-holic. 

Stay tuned ... there's another product coming down the pike that I'll be beta testing. Supposed to be a real killer. 

• Do you think Tim will refund the $600 if it's cut up into a dozen pieces?

I'd say no. But then again, why would anyone want to return any of these mats once installed and the benefits enjoyed? Its not like they won't work. In fact, there's more benefit to be gained from the Omega E Mats than any other way that I can think of.

In a hobby where there are phono cartridges costing $15,000, line stages in excess of $30,000, amps in excess of $100,000 and speakers in excess of $250,000,  $600 for a mat seems paltry.

Even if you were to buy six mats, two for the circuit breaker box and four more for under your various pieces of equipment, you'd be out only $3,600. For that dollar investment, you'd be hard pressed to get anything close to the improvement afforded by the six Omega E Mats.

Frank
Oregonpapa
In a hobby where there are phono cartridges costing $15,000, line stages in excess of $30,000, amps in excess of $100,000 and speakers in excess of $250,000, $600 for a mat seems paltry.

I applaud your impeccable logic. 😛

I understand the trepidation about cutting the mat into smaller pieces. 
So I'm waiting for someone else to try it first. And who knows maybe once its cut open stuff may ooze out...

ozzy