Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Wow! Ozzy your new speakers completely surprised me.  I have often wondered how those would sound. I bet they sound wonderful with the Bob Carver monster tube amps! Nice. 
klh007, grannyring,

I have a thread about the Carver speakers on the Audiogon speaker forum. They definitely revealed some issues with my preamp.

For you guys wanting smaller Omega pads why not cut the pad into several sections and place them on several components?

ozzy
I like ozzy's "cutting" idea, and it would be interesting if you could let us know what a cross section looks like.  Does it appear to be all the same and the same material, or stratified layers of differing materials?  If Tim has already answered this, sorry for the duplicate, but not up to reading the whole post at this time.
@ozzy 
Yes I read your thread on the speakers at the time, very interesting.

as for cutting up the large pad I would rather just wait until Tim makes the smaller ones available and intend to spend the same amount as 1 large one on ten smaller ones so I can experiment with placement to see where is most effective, then take it from there.

Much easier to justify the possible huge expense eventual in my head at 460 a pop rather than $600 even if I end up with 10 in the same place...lol
Just psychology I know.
jetter
I like ozzy's "cutting" idea, and it would be interesting if you could let us know what a cross section looks like. Does it appear to be all the same and the same material, or stratified layers of differing materials? If Tim has already answered this, sorry for the duplicate, but not up to reading the whole post at this time.

I for one would also like to know if anyone takes one to NASA for a good once over with a scanning electron microscope or if the word REDRUM is visible to the naked eye.