Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@fleschler - they are 20 mil and very inexpensive.  I’m not saying the E-mat is nothing more than an magnetic mat.  I’m sure he did something to it which he for obvious reasons won’t disclose.  I had a few magnetic mats so I thought I would experiment with them.   
Another thing to try is separate mats from each other by 1/4” when stacking them using cotton cloth or some other similar material to see if that improves effectiveness.
@sbayne 

Great on those magnetic mats and let us know how it turns out. I will not be able to spend $600 per mat so your testing is important to me and many others. 
I have found ERS cloth sheets and tape to harm sound in some locations and gear, but improve sound in other instances.  You must experiment and see.  I works great in my balanced power conditioner and not so well in my past CD player or as a shield in audio cable production.  
I wonder if using a 60 mil magnetic mat together with an Omega E-mat (stacked) will improve the sound.  Or stacking them or stacking E-Mats as suggested by Geoff with a 1/4" gap.  So many possibilities.