Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
“The claim that they employ two different and mutually incompatible technologies requires robust investigation.”

So you plan to purchase a mat, in order to conduct this investigation, and share your results with us?
If you have a TV service like Direct TV, try putting an Omega E Mat under your satellite box by the TV. I tried it last night with Tim's suggestion. Wow! The color saturation and clarity is improved by a very noticeable degree. If you have cable for your TV, try it under the cable box.

Frank
If anybody who has a mat and streams a lot of their music like from Tidal I’d be curious to know how a mat under or near the modem/router affects things.
..... and to add to @t_ramey ‘s question, how about under the streaming computer or Roon end point?? 

Inquiring minds want to know!

pesky,tommylion,

Is what pesky stated true? It would be a pain to remove all of the Bybee units.

tommylion,

I do plan on trying the mat in every possible position. I think you stated that it takes about 2 weeks to achieve its potential. But where do you recommend it will show the fastest results?

ozzy