People That Have Upgraded From Harbeth 30.1s....

.... what speaker did you buy? 
dhcod

jacksky,
It's completely the opposite:  The 3.7s are one of the easiest to place speakers I know of, their coax design with the special flat midrange (so so no coning around the tweeter allowing full dispersion) provides one of the widest sweet spots I've experienced with very little tonal balance changes, and I have found them easy to driver with 140W of tube power and even 14W of tube power sounded fantastic on them! 

The 3.7s sounded fantastic the moment I dropped them in to my room, and only got better as I played with position to conform to my own tastes.

@d2girls  Have you heard Coherent Audio Speakers? Which Coherent model do you think compete with Harbeth 40.2? Do you think Coherent Audio speaker is good for rock music like JBL 4367 is?
Interesting to read this thread, since I’ve obsessed over Harbeths for a long time. The larger models (30 & 40) interest me most, but there’s nowhere for them in this house--and they’re way too large for my robust (but space-constrained) desktop audio + headphone system.

Speaking of which, I managed to snag a used pair of the "other" brand that I’ve obsessed over--ATC. I have the SCM12 Pro passive monitors. That has the same drivers as the SCM19s, but in a somewhat smaller, distinctly less upscale cabinet. These ATCs have been a revelation: I’ve never heard such effortless resolution, accuracy, and bass from a 2-way before...and not from many 3-ways, either. Yet it’s not fatiguing or hyped. At this late date in my audio career (35+ yrs), the ATCs are recalibrating my ears & expectations.

I’ve learned that any changes/improvements I make in the upstream components will be markedly apparent through the ATCs.

Still obsessing over the Harbeths, though.
@desktopguy, I feel the same way about Harbeth speakers as some petrolheads feel about certain makes of car - just got have a pair one day regardless of whether I keep them or not. 
@radiohead99

I would imagine the gr15 competes with Harbeth 40.2 but I do not believe the gr10 or gr12 do. They cost $2500/$3500 Canadian vs Harbeth prices (which is a lot more!) so regardless of performance considerations, you have to keep in mind value you’re getting with Coherent.

As for how the coherent handle rock: they make music easier to listen to than my Jbl 4367. I actually prefer how the midrange sounds on the Coherent gr12. Kind of crazy considering the gr12 is $3400 vs $21000 of the JBL 4367.