Peachtree Nova 150 vs NAD M10

So I’ve had a chance to take home a demo unit of a Peachtree Nova 150 and I’m really enjoying it. It’s paring really nicely with my Klipsch rp-8000f’s.

I am using it with a turntable as well as a Bluesound Node 2i.

So - I was really hoping that maybe some of you can pipe in with thoughts/options/experiences on a comparison between these two units. (Nova 150 vs NAD M10)

My thought is that since both these use class D amps (and I’m definitely okay with that sound) and since the price of a Nova and Node 2i vs the price of an M10 is close (I can get an M10 around $2150) - will the sound quality be comparable...?! Will the 50w difference be noticeable?

Thanks in advance.
spooky73
Peachtree Nova 150 is, at best, low to mid-fi. I bought one in hopes of simplifying my life of tube separates but wound up selling it at a big loss simply because I could no longer bear to listen to it, neither through excellent two-way stand-mount dynamic speakers nor Magnepan .7. All the fiddling in the world with cables could not ameliorate the inherent mediocre, at best, SQ of the Peachtree. But if, as you say, you're "ok with that sound" then good luck.

Buy a used Nova 150. I sold mine for maybe $900 about 6 months ago. For that price is it great.

The weakness of the Nova 150 is the preamp section. I have compared each part separately. I must say though when I owned it for 2 years it did the job and I enjoyed my music. I was thinking of buying it again for the KEF LS50's 2 days ago but ended up with something else.