PC Recommendation for Furman Conditioner

Hello. I have a Furman SPR-20i voltage regulator/conditioner and require a 20A IEC connector for my power cord.

I'm wondering if anyone can provide any recommendations on a PC to use. I have a VH Flavour 4 I'm currently using and could replace the 15A IEC with a 20A IEC as well instead of getting a new complete cord, (any recommendations on a good 20A IEC).

Also, I've been using a fair bit of stealth cables in my system and like how they present detail and neutrality in a laid back manner so I have been considering a Stealth PC, (never had one).

Also considering in no order....

Lessloss
Kaplan
DCCA
Tel-Wire (don't think they have a 20A IEC option though)

With the Lessloss I've heard some people don't think it's a good cable for a power conditioner, (although others say it is). I like the fact that it has high quality connectors though. With the Kaplan, it looks like the 20A IEC is only a 10 dollar part and while that may not make it bad, some feel the connectors are the most important part, (more so than the cable), but some feel it's close to a Kubala Sosna Emotion in terms of sound quality, (the only important measure).

Anyway, as you can see, lots of options and I know the "you'll never know, cables are so system dependent, etc" feeling. I'm just looking for opinions/thoughts. Thanks in advance.
bhoage

Showing 1 response by nick778

Kimber makes the PK-10 Gold with the 20amp IEC option and retails for about $350. It isn't shielded for better sound so you need to keep it away from ICs and speaker cables but shouldn't be a factor in using it from the wall to the conditioner.

Of course you have your selection of Shunyata PCs but I haven't heard them. I have one of the Kimbers between the wall and my Hydra and like it for my main amp that draws a lot of power.