Paypal

Okay, I've been out of the selling game for a number of years, so maybe I'm just not informed. However, I thought that paypal only charges 3% if a credit or debit card is used? If checking is used there are no transaction fees I thought. So why does EVERYONE on this site and Audio Asylum ask for extra money when using Paypal? This seems rather disingenuous to me. If you want to cover paypal charges then make if for when Paypal actually charges you, if you want to make a few extra bucks then raise your price. It just irks me. What am I missing? Are there charges I don't know about?
aewhistory

Showing 6 responses by slikric3000

Anyone that has anything bad to say about Paypal are the one's that are going to vote for Obama citing it's bush's fault.
Because they have a premier account, read up on it. Audiogon has a fee also now, although people try like hell to skirt around it. I would like to see their reaction if it happened to them on payday.
And don't forget, just because someone has a pp account that it's sole purpose is to collect monies from a sale on this site. Alot of businesses accept paypal also incuding postage purchased online from USPS.
And including the 3% in the price does not compute if the buyer accepts a lower price than advertised. Is any of this making sense to you ??
There will always be someone that has something bad to say about paypal, always. If I do get burned it won't be for much because the only thing I use it for is nickle and dime purchasing.

DAVID DUKE 2012
I do have more than nickles and dimes but I do not choose to transfer large amounts of money through a payment service and anyone that does is asking for a problem. What does acid have to do with paypal you moron ??