Pass XA25 or Pass XA 30.8

Hi everyone!  I have been a tube guy for the past 20+ years and have decided to give one of these Pass amps a try.  I would like to hear from owners of the XA25 and XA 30.8 on why you chose your amp and what you really love about the XA 25 ormr 30.8!  Both have great reviews but I want to hear your impressions.  I will  still be using a nice tube preamp btw!
bobheinatz
What are your speakers and other components? Could possibly have a good match with a first watt too?
i own a J2 and SIT3 with my Devores 
My speakers are Intuitive Design Gammas.  Very few have heard of the brand or heard the speakers. 89 db sensitive.  Solid granite cabinets and granite stands.  Large monitor speakers.
I am currently driving them with a 13 watt tube amp in a 11 x 13 room.  13 tube watts work great in the smaller room.  I am sure the First Watts would also work.
I own an xa30.8 and it is amazing. Plenty of power... way more than 30 watts. I found that 4 ohm speakers tend to sound better than 8 ohm speakers on my amp. 
I have my XA-25 for two years. I love it with AZ Crescendo 2’s (90 dB). A wireless REL S/5 SHO takes care of the very bottom end. Perfect.  Never tried the 30.8, it won't fit my rack (Symposium 3-leg).
bobheinatz-
I bought my XA-25 after scouring the audio reviews. I wanted to buy an amp that would satisfy the upgrade itch for sometime. I came to the conclusion that Nelson Pass was the audiophile version of Moses, and his amplifiers were like commandments. (more than 10)  Another thing that I liked was the fact that he'll actually answer his email's.  So after conferring with NP and Sean Casey of Zu Audio, about the First Watt F-7, J-2 & Sit 3.  I decided to buy the XA-25. I thought that It would be the most versatile, if I ever decided to buy another set of contrasting speakers, like Maggies; and it would adequately mate with my Audio Research LS-3.
I think the XA-25 might be very sensitive to speaker cables. I just recently received the Libtec speaker cables from Zu audio e-bay and that was a significant difference in sound right out of the box, from the Mission Mk l's. So far it's been very transparent with good bass and plenty of power. I have not had an issue with "thinness" that a few have described.
I hope my twisted sense of humor didn't offend too many.
You probably couldn't go wrong with any of the Pass Labs/First Watt amps.
IMHO