Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
^^^^^^^^^^^ We are way OT here, schubert, but what you're talking about aren't military failures. They are political failures/problems.
Do tell, I was an Infantryman in Vietnam, we lost because the Generals and
other officers were concerned only with their next promotion so they refused to discipline troops and were all around incompetent .
Somebody had to end their party.
Every officer had the same line, "not much of a war but only one we have " .ha, ha , ha ha .
They did help me one way, I was a poor guy, never thought of college.
I became sure of one thing, if these idiots could do it, I damn sure could and I did .Summa Cum Laude

Au contraire Schubert, I have been paying attention, and I was indeed speaking of the U.S. as a country. We all know the rich have been getting richer and the poor poorer since Reagan instituted his failed trickle-down economic policies. Even the guy who came up with the idea has disavowed it as an economic theory proven wrong. Yet, here we are back again, with the Trumpster intending to do the same.

I asked "are we still?" because I’ve seen the stats from around the world. Swedes are a pretty contented bunch, even with their very high taxes. At least they get something for them! My sisters daughter lives in Germany, married to a German, and they too are happy with their system. I don’t know many Americans who are; in a few decades our educational system has become the joke of the world, our health care system is a mess, we are falling behind in moving into a future-based economy---Coal? Are you kidding me?!

Thank God for music---it makes all the rest bearable. To hear it in our homes, we need hi-fi equipment. Sorry for your plight starving peoples, but my going without music is not going to change your situation. Besides, my system is far more modest than most of ya’lls---I’m a "starving" musician ;-). The only Pass piece I have is the $1500 (list) First Watt B4 x/o.

I hear you , I'm in same boat . Fact remain's I could have saved some children's lives if I just listened to Radio and had given the money to them .

I've lived in Japan, Germany and France  and agree with your niece .