Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77

I'm with you on this one Wolf. So much suffering would be alleviated if the poorest nations as well as the richest ones, like the U.S. would use birth control and stop casual procreation.

"What is the ONLY thing you can do that makes you feel good if only for a while and costs nothing."

I agree with you Schubert. I often think that is the reason many of these people have children, but it's not a good enough reason to create children that you can't support.

When you are in depths of complete utter poverty and degradation  you and reason are total strangers . In their shoes you, and I, would do the same they do .
Majority of poor are poor because of western colonial sins in the first place

schubert
On the richest country, yes we are as a COUNTRY, bottom 50% make less that in several dozen countries
If you measure wealth per capita, the US is not the richest country. Not even close.

If you measure a nation’s wealth by its natural resources, the US is not the wealthiest. (But we’re close.)

If you measure a nation’s wealth by the size and power of its military, we are Number One. Hand's down.
Funny then we lost the Vietnam war and those in Iraq and Afganistan as well.
Best we could do in Korea was a tie which to me is a loss.

Civil War is still in progress , Confederates seem to be winning at this time ,
^^^^^^^^^^^ We are way OT here, schubert, but what you're talking about aren't military failures. They are political failures/problems.