Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
Not sure how creating an air of exclusivity by limiting supply is ironic. I missed it.
It's always those who can't and never will who piss and whine about those who can.

If there's a market, why not?  Oh that's right -- because the Entitlement Nation can't tolerate others having what they can't have.  While they expect others to give them what they could never obtain themselves.

Oh boo hoo.

Bully to Pass and all who satisfy the needs of the few who deserve the best.
Those who deserve the best find it comes to them. Everyone else just spends a lot of cash.
I like the extreme high end in my various hobbies…cars, motorcycles, mechanical watches, audio…no problemo, and I have zero anxiety as, in my own way, I enjoy all of the above by finding less extreme examples that are friggin' great. Also, I don't think I know anybody who's part of the "entitlement nation" anteaterbark noted…are those those pesky poor people I keep reading about who want day care and food? Those people need to get out there and inherit something!
The fact that 20. 000 children a day starve to death might move the heart of some to give 75,000 to Save the Child fund and get by with a 10K speaker ..
Have to have a heart first though or you will think children in poorer counties.many of which have been made poor by richer countries , have no Entitlement to live .