Pass Labs XA30.5 -> Line Magnetic 508ia?

As the title states, I'm considering moving from a XA30.5 power amp, using a Primaluna Dialogue Premium preamp (with 60's Mullards throughout) to an intergrated tube amp, the Line Magnetic 508ia. Any owners that have gone Pass Labs to high quality tubes or even Line Magnetic?
Speakers are 90db 4ohm and find the xa30.5 has enough muscle to drive the speakers without going overly loud (I don't listen loud anyways).
There aren't a lot of impressions of the 508ia but everything is quite positive that I do find. My biggest concern is how much current (or high of quality) the power supplies can provide. I'm looking for a little lushness and sparkly highs without getting muddy or really loose with the bass.
msommers

Showing 1 response by johnk

I have owned a good amount of LM and pass kit. So while I think the LM 845 would sound great compared to pass. I think in the long run you maybe disappointed. I had trouble dealing with LM US distributor and I have also had issues with PASS gear Nelson himself fixed my pass amp when it had issue who will fix the LM?  I sold off all my LM gear and will never buy again might be why one shouldn't be rude and not supportive of early customers. I have very rude emails from LM accusing me of selling grey market LM when I tried to sell off the LM gear I bought from US dealer and from the very US distributor who has blk listing me. The distributor kept telling anyone who asked about what I was selling that it was grey market even after I sent email showing purchase receipts etc. PASS has always been saintly to deal with. So I end with I kept my PASS gear and first watt sold off LM and will never look back. So maybe consider 30.8 or a first watt amplifier if upgrading.