Pass Labs XA 25 Cables

I was wondering if any Pass Labs XA25 Amp owners could tell me what they are using for Speaker and interconnect cables. I am looking to upgrade some basic cables and have a budget of about $800.00 + -. Where would I get the most bang for my buck? I have read that the Audioquest Go-4 were a good match, but at 15’ runs that would blow my budget. I currently have a mix of Blue Jeans, Anti Cable Ref1, AudioQuest Evergreen ICs and Canare 4S11 Speaker Cable.

I am not looking to start an overall conversation about cables, just cables that have been used with the XA25, and have had good synergy.

System
Clearaudio Concept
Clearaudio MC cart
Pass Labs XP 15 phono stage
Schitt Yiggdrasil DAC
Rogue Audio RP5 Pre
Pass Labs XA 25 amp
Spatial Audio M3s

Thanks,
Mark O

128x128marktheshark
I have the XA25 and it’s a great match with my Tekton DI SE speakers. For a preamp, DAC and phono stage in one I am using Mytek Manhattan II - fully loaded. It’s not cheap but it works very well. My speaker cables and interconnects are Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme.
Late getting back...

@kw6,  prior to the XA25 I had a CJ MF2550 SS amp. Great amp, but I moved it to my office system due to a what seemed to be a position-specific buzzing noise; the amp is much, much quieter in its new location. 

@pryso, I have Wilson Sophia 3 speakers. The XA25 has more than enough power for my uses with these speakers, which are easy to drive.
medwardo
how do you like the Shunyata and Transparent cabling combination?Very interesting mixing these (2) brands.
Happy Listening!
I like it. I've had the Ref Transparent SCs for a few years and they were a big upgrade over the prior SCs (Transparent Ultra, I think). At that time, I had a mix of other cables in my system.

I haven't wanted to move to new SCs due to the investment I have now in these cables and cost to upgrade/move. If I were willing to drop another $13K or so (I'm not), I'd either go with Shunyata Sigma SC to complete the loom or upgrade to Transparent Ref XL. 

Over the time I've had the SCs, I've upgraded the rest of the loom to Shunyata Sigma...with each addition, I liked the sound more and more.