Pass Labs X260.8 owners please check in ....

How do you like your amps? Did you try another Pass amp before settling on these? Do you have any experience with the X250.8? What speakers are you pairing with them? Thank you!!!!
128x128joeinid

Showing 4 responses by ebm

No problem matching cables.Been in this hobby over 40 yrs this is the best built best sounding amp i have ever heard in my home.I have owned many tube amps as well.Good luck!!
Audia Flight is much more musical with great tube like midrange wonderful silky highs and exemplary bass detail.The Pass 350.8 is still one of the great amps for driving Magicos however i like the Audia Flight much better it weights over 210 lbs and is made like a tank.What a great hobby oh well enjoy no matter what your system is!!
Magico Q3s ,Audiaflight Stremento #4 MK 2 amp,CJ ET5 preamp and all Furutech top of the line speaker cables and power cords.Also using 2 Audience 6TSSDOX line conditioners one for amp and the other for preamp,CD player and TW AC3 turntable with TW tonearm and all BN upgrades with Transfiguration Proteus cartridge.