Pass labs INT60 or INT250 with JBL 4367?

Anyone had experience with both? Some say you need more power to control 15" woofer. Others say the more class A biased INT 60 will give smoother sound. My room is 16x18 and I usually listening low to mid volumes.
128x128kfz03110
I had the Int 60 for 3 years. Its a fabulous integrated amp. I just traded it in for the 250.8/XP 12 combo from Mark at Reno HiFi.My issue with the Int 60 was that it just lacked dynamics and punch driving my electostatics. I was starting to get board and I needed something different.I was actually considering the Int 250. Mark said the Int 60 is voiced different than the 250. Also the 250 was way more dynamic, and that the Int 60 was more designed for a more laid back jazzy sound.With all that said- I loved the Int 60.It sounds amazing, but for my specific situation I just wanted more power.While I haven't heard the Int 250...I can't imagine you wouldn't love it.
Mark at Reno HiFi is extremely pleasant and gracious with his time. Call him up and pick his brain. He's extremely familiar with all of the Pass products..and a great guy to boot.
Pass labs INT60 or INT250 with JBL 4367?
The JBL’s at 94db and 6ohms average, the INT60 will be fine.
As the INT60 Stereophile tested is actually 80w into 8ohm and 125w into 4ohms so into your JBL's 6ohms will be plenty, at around >100w.
https://www.stereophile.com/content/pass-laboratories-int-60-integrated-amplifier-measurements

Cheers George