Pass Labs INT-150 with B&W 803D

any real world experience with the above match? currently i am somewhat, hesitatingly, considering selling all my sunfire gear (amp, processor & sub) to acquire the one integrated. any thoughts much appreciated. incidentally, i have auditioned the INT-150, but w/ martin logans, not b&w. very musical and very dynamic, but i don't know if it will be powerful enough to drive my difficult load. i listen at reference volumes. thanks in advance. -e
ericjcabrera

Showing 2 responses by ericjcabrera

Thanks Mimberman. My reference volume level is around 50% or 12 o'clock on the volume control which corresponds to about 90 db's using my SPL meter. During my audition w/ INT-150 and Martin Logans, we had the volume up as high as 63, which I did not realize at the time is just about max! It sounded very full and dynamic, but not really reference level to my ears. Maybe it is because I am a drummer?!
yeah, i am currently running balanced mode from two sources for that very reason. i may be experimenting with an aesthetix & monoblocks; preferably pass labs mb's