Pass Alep2

I'm considering to upgrade the Alep5 to be Alep2. I saw one pair posting here but don't know it's expensive or not. Have anyone here know what is the new retail price of Pass Alep2?

Appreciate your answer.

ChalitR.
chalitr
Pass Labs kept a pair of Aleph 2's. They compare all of their new products to the Aleph 2 sound. That says it all.
Again, thank for the good comment here. I just have one question in mind, since the amp is running very hot. If I have to purchase the unit that probably produced in year 97, do you think that they might have some parts degarde that effect to the sound quality? Also, can I use it for another 5-7 year from now?

Thank for everybody who contribute to the question.
I have a 3. I called Pass to ask them that very question and was told not to worry about it. They said that I would know when it needed to be sent to them, I would hear the difference and it should be several more years.
I almost get to the decision point already until tonite I saw the ad. to sell Pass X250 with price 2,500$. I don't have experience with Pass X series before but like to mate them with my Alpe P. Want to have the last opinion from all of your guy compare to the Alep2. Price is really comparable and it's new. That why I quite reluctant and can not make a decision.

Thanks for your comment.
If you have to have 250 watts, the X250 is good. If you can drive your speakers with 100 watts, the Aleph 2's are leaps and bounds better. If you don't believe me, just call Pass Labs and ask them what they think. Did you read my post above about what Pass Labs uses to compare all their new products to? That info came from the President of Pass Labs and is not speculation on my part. The Aleph 2's are amps that you buy and never sell. What more could you want?
More to discover