Parasound P5, Nad C165 or integrated amp?

Hi, I am in between the Parasound Halo P5 or the Nad C165Bee. This will be used for vinyl cd/SACD only. Which one Do you think suites better? It is going to be used with a 50-70 watt Nad or Parasound amplifier and a pair of Atlantic technology At-1 or AT-2's.
If I'm going for an integrated system, I like the Arcam A19, Creek 50A or the Yamaha A-S2000. Would you go for a separate or an integrated system taking into consideration the ones listed here? Do you think this would make any sound improvement over my current sound system: Nad 326bee, Nad 245bee 4 channel amp (for biamping a pair of PSB's Image T6), Nad C446bee cd player, Nad C446 media streamer and a Musical Fidelity M1DAC?
Thanks for your help..
musicbox74

Showing 1 response by samac

That's great, Musicbox74! Thanks for posting your impressions. It's nice to hear how the A19 compares to other well regarded gear. I love my A19. I think it is an outstanding piece of equipment and Arcam has come up with something pretty special with it. I hope to pair mine with Bowers and Wilkins 683 S2s soon.