Parasound halo JC2 what a joke

Had a jc2 power button fail because the glue that mounted it on fell off ! I guess they glue the input and power buttons on to the face plate . So I sent it out to get fixed , $175.00 with shipping and the repair shop put a small scratch in the face plate . The repair shop is like that must have been there I didn't do it . I call parasound and talked to the owner he said he would talk to the repair shop and call me back . 2 weeks later I called him back and he thinks i'm pulling a fast one on him or something ! If I dinged the front I would have said put a new 1 on . I drive a new caddy I think I can afford it ass$#@# .
magnum44
Glue on power buttons?? Sooo many ways to fix that error and to visualize when open the faceplate. All you need is scredriver; drill with proper bits; bolts and nuts from your old computer or dies to cut the thread in the faceplate hole and camera to use technology to visualise assembly after dissasembly. That could be done by 6th grader for $25 amazon gift card.
So hate to bump an old post but this is real.  Bought a brand new JC2 and the power button fell off.  They sent me a new button and I pulled the face plate off to repair.  Everything is glued to the faceplate! The glue is dryed out and brittle and everything I touch just falls off!  Wish I could post a picture....nobody believes this!
This is bad PR for Parasound. Thanks! for sharing - raynhis65gtoHope you can get the JC2 repaired. Keep us posted.
This is the second time it's happened in 4 years so I'm not sure it's bad PR.  They handled it better the second time instead of charging $175, but I'm having trouble picturing "everything I touch just falls off!".  The JC2 has a total of 2 buttons, just what is being touched?!