Parasound Halo Integrated Buzz/Hum

Hi all. I bought a Parasound Halo Integrated last week and discovered there is a faint low frequency buzz coming from my speakers from all inputs except the home theater bypass (more on that below). In a completely silent room I can hear it from my listening position about 8ft away from the speakers, but it's not very loud at all. After a quick Google search and some reading, the most likely cause seems to be a ground loop issue.

Unfortunately, I am not sure if it is as simple as that. I disconnected all inputs and plugged it in an outlet with no other devices connected. I also moved it to a different outlet in my apartment, again with only speakers connected, and it still buzzes. Different model speakers have been tested as well.

The buzz only comes from the speakers, not from the amp itself or if headphones are plugged in. This integrated amp has home theater bypass inputs and there is no buzz when this input is selected. However, if I connect my AVR to these inputs, there is a buzz. This buzz can also be heard through headphones connected to the Parasound. Unlike the buzz from other inputs, this buzz does not increase when I increase the volume.

My apartment is in an old building, which in all likelihood had its wiring redone over the past decade or so. I used a 3 wire receptacle tester on some of the outlets. It indicates there is an open ground in my living room (something I should probably bring to my landlord's attention!), but other outlets appear to be wired correctly. The buzz is there regardless of what outlet I use, however.

The amp was bought from an authorized dealer and I am still under warranty, so I can certainly get it replaced or repaired. Before I do that, however, I would like to make sure I have exhausted all of my options. Do any of you knowledgeable folks have any idea if I am missing something? 
tod_
Tod you might need Harrison filters...I have the same problem. They are cheap..they don’t alter the sound....
I had the Halo Integrated for 1 1/2 years and it was dead quiet, never heard any hiss from my 94db sensitive speakers.  If the dealer is close, I would bring the amp into the store and try it out in their show room.
stereo5:
I wish that was an option, but I bought it online. That is also why I am trying to find out if it’s the amp or maybe the AC lines in my building. I would rather not deal with the return process. I certainly appreciate your input, however, and it is good to know it’s supposed to be dead quiet even with sensitive speakers.

jayctoy:
Would you please let me know what filters you mean? I looked up some Harrison filter and the unit was about the same price as the integrated amp! Are these filters for the AC line or for RCA inputs? The reason I’m asking is because the buzz is also present on the digital inputs.

The buzz sounds just like the 60Hz Cycle Hum in the example below:
http://blog.shure.com/whats-that-noise-and-how-to-fix-it/