Paradigm Studio 40s with NAD?

I have an old NAD 3140 integrated amp and Boston Acoustics A40s in my 12x16 living room, and am planning to upgrade. I listen to mostly classical, though also significantly to jazz and classic rock. I recently heard the Paradigm Studio 40 v3s with some good electronics, which blew me away. Unfortunately for me, if I get the Studio 40s, I won't be able to afford an amp with it at this time. Any thoughts on pairing the Studio 40s with my NAD for the time being? Also, thinking down the line, I've heard good things about the Creek 4330, but was wondering if it would have enough power to comfortably drive the Studio 40s at moderately loud volumes. I've heard that the 40s really need around 150 WPC and decent current. Any thoughts on this or suggestions for other budget-minded integrated amps for the Studio 40s would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
rjyun

Showing 1 response by mboldda1269a

i have the studio 60's and use a denon pma 2000ivr integrated amp which has tons of current that will bring out the bass and the amp is on the warm side of nuetral.