Paradigm Studio 100 V3 versus the Paradigm S8 V1

Hi All ,
 I am currently using the Studio 100 V3's in a dedicated 2ch system ( music only) and want to move them to another room , I have found a good deal on some S8's to replace them in my main room , question is , would they be a step up from the 100's or a lateral move , my problem is the closest Paradigm dealer is 2 hrs away and all he has is a used pair of S8 V3's which will not sound the same due to the tweeter and the ones I'm considering are abour 3 1/2 hrs away . Powered by all Rotel separates and no subs . 

Thanks
bozoe
If you dont buy them for that price I'll buy them!
I had the V1 and V2 of the S4. I dont think the V2 is that much better. 
Yeah, that’s a ridiculous amount of speaker for that price. I got nuthin’ that can touch that. GO! RUN! BUY!!! NOW!!!!!

Oh, forgot to mention I had an audiophile friend who had both the Studio 100s and S8s in his system, and his impression was that the S8 is a large step up in overall performance and refinement over the 100s.  Enjoy!!!
HEHEHE !!!!  Top secret for now , going to take the 3 1/2 hr drive in the morning with some of my electronics to test drive them and more than likely bring them home . I will let everyone know the diagnosis when I get home tomorrow evening or Saturday .

Thanks Everyone .
Hi All,
 I want to thank you all for helping me make the move on the S8's , brought'em home under-saddle for $1200.00 and there's not a flaw on them anywhere , took one of my Rotel 1062 100 wpc 2-ch receivers and my 1072 cd player hooked analog , played some Luther Allison , Pink Floyd , Merl Haggerd and Allison Krouse and all I can say is pure silk , they make my Studio 100's sound like a hand held AM radio compared to these S8 v1's , they do everything right . Aaaaaand heeeee scores !!!!!!! Thanks so much for all the help .