Paradigm studio 100 v2. amp. Headphones concerns

Hi,
I am new to Audiogon, and any help in getting this young music lover would be very apprecited.
I am looking for an amp to power the paradigms for under 1k used. I will be doing a lot of listening on headphones. I currently have a Grado headphone amp, but I would like to get additional juice by connecting this to another power amp. (I use this set-up to crank the heaphones loud enough to play drums along to music- with earplugs of course.) I currently have a cheap amp and I run a cable out of that amps headphone jack into the grado. I them run my headphones directly out of the Grado.
I am hoping to find an amp that sounds good with the Paradigms and can serve this function. Does the amp need to have a headphone out, and if so, what is a recommended choice? With a headphone out on a good amp, would it even make since to continue to use the Grado? Is their any threat of blowing out the Grado by feeding it a loud signal? Should I run the Grado into other amp or vice versa. Should I only consider integrated amps or would separates make since, even along with the Grado?
I know that my questions are probably very ignorant, but any help would be hugely appreciate. Thank you in advance.
Dylan
dylano

Showing 1 response by jaybo

a creek or audiolab integrated for the speakers.....the grado exclusively for phones