Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
Post removed 
Dep sorry to disagree, changing speakers is like changing an Apple for an Orange.

Changing electronics is like going to the supermarket and picking fruit that is a week old vs going to the orchard and picking it fresh.

Sure you could say that both are "apples" however the week old one has muted flavors, the texture isn’t crisp, and the colors of the apples are a bit dull.

Please compare a store bought apple pie to a fresh baked pie made with top quality ingredients and you will very quickly get my point.

Even the best chief can’t make a great pie with poor quality parts. The better the quality the ingredients the better the pie comes out, ergo, the better the electronics you use with the speakers the better sound you get out of the speakers it is really that simple. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Persona Dealers
It needs to be stressed more. I have a couple dealers I use, (kinda like the old days,sniff) don't anyone to know how bad the addiction is. One of the dealers is very clear about component matching and has no qualms about telling me when i'm in the wrong room! meaning even tho' I might be able to afford the speakers on display i'll never be able to make them sing. I think thats why i'm going active. wyhiwyg.