Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
pwhinson...There was definitely some incompatibility with the your room/equipment and the Personas 9H.
My room has a huge problem at 40 Hz and the DSP Arc in Persona solves that nod perfectly.
The upper octave is very even without any digital artifact (in my ears) but I know my Triode 845 and Ayon DAC helps a lot!

Good listening with the Maggies!
Nabcs we just put out an Innous Statement the difference in musicality is huge with the Persona 9H yes this is an expensive servers just shy of $14k however once you hear one you will not believe that digital can sound this much like analog.

And yes your Triode 845 and Ayon Dac do help, from our experience the Personas need a warm sounding matching of gear to bring some additonal warmth to the sound. 

The Personas do not hold anything back so if you are looking for transparency and holographic imaging, tight deep bass a touch dry, the speakers are magical. 

We have spent two years tweaking our 9H demo after trying out many different electronics packages, cables, power conditioners and digital front ends till we created some real magic with the 9h.

As we said the addition of the Statement has taken the sound of the Personas into a completely different level of sound quality. 

It is hard to believe that a computer server can alter the sound this much the Statement is a quantum leap over anything we have tested.

The soundstage is bigger, there is a sense of flow that is super impressive, and notes have much greater sense of sustain, the bass is better, sometimes it is spooky how realistic singers can sound.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Persona and Innous dealers
Yes I am planning to listen a Innuos Statement...I am from Portugal and is easy to have one in my home. Actually I have Antipodes CX + EX and I am very happy with this setup.
You guys aren't suggesting it took 2 years to get them dialed in? I would thing your co-recommendation for the Kef Blades would come with the same qualification that the right amp is needed to make them sing. 
If it takes more than a few hours to get a pair of 9H “dialed in” maybe consider another hobby.  Good lord.  To get them in the ideal placement in any room it shouldn’t take more than a week to two of fiddling.