Package Lost in US Customs

I bought something from Highend Audio PC in Switzerland back in March. It took along time for them to receive it from SOTM because of the COVID situation. I have no problem with that. It was finally shipped to me on 4=28-20. According to the tracking info, https://service.post.ch/ekp-web/ui/list/detail/5jJ4zla5ONlRI9XQTdrr6bPPNDO94nMjIHQFXjP3pxo the package is still in New Jersey. I went to my local post office for help and they told me that the package is in US Customs and out of their jurisdiction. Nothing they can do. I've corresponded with Phil at Highend Audio PC via chat several times. He is less than helpful. He  keeps referring me to Claudia who doesn't respond to my emails. What are my options. Please help.

yoby
I responded to a post recently regarding FedEx and a similar problem. Luckily, I was able to go to the hub and retrieve it. The funny thing is FedEx didn’t have any records of me picking up the 110lb package, and called me over a month later advising me that they were going to start looking for the item. All the delivery services are in a state of chaos right now. Hopefully your package will show up sooner than later, but chances are it will show up. Keep hope alive.
It can take a while - just be patient - it'll eventually show up - Ordered some tubes on March 7th they showed up last Friday.  Once I ordered 12 turntable Copper mats from Germany the took 14 weeks to get here all via DHL - its shipped in containers and US Customs are the delay factor.

Good Listening

Peter

yoby, I’ve had items sit in customs for over a month, before releasing it to USPS. I have ordered medical itiems. First one went regular mail and sat in customs for 2 weeks. The second item from the same company, paid 50 dollars for better speedier delivery, it arrived in one week total. It will show up, good luck on the when.
@millercarbon

I think Bill Gates had a few other cars to drive while he was waiting for his Porsche 959
and the money to buy it! Awesome car for its time. I order some special headlights for my 944 track car. They were shipped from Poland and only took six months to get them. They were in customs forever!!
Go to the Customs office you think has it and ask nicely
if you can have it cleared.

In days past they used to have a sign that read:

" Your lack of proper planning does not constitute
  an emergency on our part." 

Forewarned is forearmed.

Good luck.