Oyaide Cables

Information on this cable brand was showing up in another thread, which is fine, but I figured this cable line deserves it's own thread.  I have very little experience with the brand so far as I have only had the Black Mamba V2 PC  in my system for about 200 plus hours and just installed the  TUNAMI GPX-R V2 PC last night.  I only need one PC for my system at this time as my Integrated amp has a DAC and my music streamer doesn't take after market PCs.    Firstly, the Black Mamba V2 PC is excellent.  I know audio is very system dependent, but in my system the BM V2 was the best PC I have had, it really made a noticeable difference.  It kind of gives you the  best of both words, good clarity and extension but at the same time the system is relaxed and natural sounding.  Very important if you have a lot of rock and pop and poorly produced material in your music collection.   The Tsunami GPX-R V2 PC improves upon the BM V2 in that the air and spacing is better, the stage is deeper and wider,  and the bass is still tight, but thicker.   I am thrilled with these PCs so I ordered the Tunami Nigo V2 speaker cables and those should be here soon.  I am very happen with the Western Electric 14 GA, but after hearing how good their PCs are, I just had to give the Oyaide SC a try.     Anyway, bottom line is I suspect it would be very hard to find a line of cables that sound this good at such affordable prices.  A Big thanks to Wig for letting me know about these PCs and Speaker cables and guiding me along.  
128x128kclone
@genjamon 

That would be a tough a/b as I think if my memory is correct you have to disconnect the wires from the receptacle to get the frame out. 

Your desription of a light tone/timbre though is what I think I’m hearing with the Terzo ic’s. While I love their detailed nature they do seem to lack the natural tone/timbre I’m used to hearing with the Teo GC’s. The GC’s also offer a bit more immediacy and lifelike detail without being forward which is what I notice with the Terzo’s. The BM cables are a little more forward too than say the CT GE’s and Furutech’s but when combined with the Terzo it’s a bit much for me and my room/system. 

The Terzo’s are excellent though for the money and if I had a tight budget these would more than suffice for an enjoyable experience. 
@tramey  I'm familiar with the trade-off between a lighter tone/timbre and more forward sound vs warmer sound with more body and more laid back soundstage.  In fact, just last night I was going back and forth between two sets of outputs on my preamp - one with Jupiter copper caps, and the other with an RTX/Teflon combo caps.  That was very much the tradeoff I was hearing last night.  RTX/Teflon had a cleaner/clearer sound, but only because it was emphasizing the attack and not the full body of instruments.  This also made the sound more forward, versus more relaxed soundstage with the Jupiter caps and a warmer body/tone to instruments.

What I heard with the Furutech wall plate was a bit different.  Yes, the lighter tone/body, but a LESS forward sound.  I attribute this to further reducing distortion which was causing sounds to be a bit more bloated than they should be.  Greater refinement of the sound, but with a shift in tone/body.  But it did leave me wanting some of that tone/body back.  

One thing that helped dramatically afterward was upgrading to the Ultrarendu from the Microrendu.  That upgrade brought back the body to a large degree while also increasing refinement and detail further.  So, I think the wall plate was helping me to hear some tizzy distortions from my source or other aspects of my system to a greater degree than before.  

I'm a believer in the NCF products for sure - I haven't heard an application yet where they didn't increase resolution and refinement of the system.  The question is whether that's always a good synergy, because it may require upgrades in other parts of your system to achieve a new balance at a new level of refinement.  Only you can be the judge whether you've got the cojones and wallet to go further down the rabbit hole.  
The Terzo does have a more relaxing sound yet very open, detailed and like you said, the GC has beautiful tone and just propels the music toward you yet without sounding forward. 

I'm curious to hear if anyone has compared the original GC to the GCII; found their sound to be superior to wire in my system.

Wig
lak,

Thank you so much for following up with the power cable comparison. Sorry to hear about the Deep Core issues you and others had. Get some new Blue Fuses out of it. I will order one of the SO22N PC's today from Mike Kay. Mike is a great guy and I have been to his house to listen to the Tekton DI SE's. I ordered one  a SO22N from him and then he ran out of stock on the connectors, I think. When he got them back in stock I had just lost my job. So now I think I will try an SO22N configured by him. I want to try one Matrix PC in the very near future but have to apply my dollars towards a new DAC. Probably purchasing the LKS dh ma004  next week and getting modded by Ric Schultz of EVS. I have also purchased a demo model of a new model IC from TEO called the Game Changer Ultra on its way to me and I will report back hopefully in a week or two on my impressions of it in the TEO thread. This is a notch or two above the Game Changer II I am being told. 
Just an FYI in case there are those that were curious like I was about the factory terminated Black Mamba v2 power cables. I messaged one of Oyaide's customer service reps and they do indeed connect the shield to ground on the ac plug only and not on the iec plug.