Owners of Vandersteen 2CE & Ayre Ax7e...

I have Vandy 2CE signature speakers and I am contemplating picking up a preowned Ax7e integrated as I have heard good things with the pairing. I do have some questions though about room size, type of music and sound character of the Ax7e. My room is a second bedroom which is approximately 11x14. Types of music I primarily listen to is pop/rock (i.e. Pink Floyd, Rush, Bowie) and electronic (i.e. Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Jean Michel Jarre). How would you describe the sound character of the Ax7e when using the 2CE’s? Warm? Neutral? Is it laidback or more forward? Is it similar to anything from Krell, Musical Fidelity, Naim, Rega or Simaudio? How is the bass, midrange and highs? Associated equipment is: Arcam irDAC, Cambridge CXC transport. Cabling is Mogami speaker cable and interconnects from Jerry at 10 Audio. Thanks. 
jsbach1685
Belles and Ayre are both great matches with Vandersteen.
Aesthetix, too.
If you get a Vandy sub or two, you will relieve the amp of the heavy work, as well as gain the lower notes. Everything will sound more full bodied.
I just sold my 2wq's and am waiting for my Sub3's to arrive.
I have to say I do notice the lack of bass-subtle, but noticeable.
Probably not what you wanted to read, but I thought it something you should know.
Bob
Thanks for all them comments. I have an ax7e on the way to give it a whirl. To answer beetlemania... no, no way do I listen at concert levels.