Outstanding brands?

Just learned that zanden when set up correctly is simply one fine system.
What other brands could be considered to be in the same league.
My idea of a fine system is one that I get lost in the music and feel as thought the instruments are there positioned in front of me like in the concert hall. With the bass sounding realistic, and the air surrounding the instruments. Playing symphonic music is one good way to challenge the system, but I also listen to jazz, rock, brazilian, big band among others. As my system has gone through changes the sound has improved and each genre proves to be exciting.
Experienced a-goners know as we get closer to a realistic sounding system our ears get better we hear deeper into the soundstage and realize it is still a recording, but there are times for some reason or other there are moments that what we hear sounds damn real. The recording plays a big role no pun intended, just picked up some mercury's and london's, and it is an eye er ear opener to say the least.
In the end it is all about the music, the equipment is just a means. I still appreciate my car system and work place radio, but in those cases I am filling in the missing nuances and details.
pedrillo
talk2me323 posts05-16-2011 5:20amI heard Zanden and was not impressed.Not liquid enough like Burmester or dynamic as MBL.Of couse, only a true and honest audiohead would mention that there is no best. Everyone has different tastes. I do not like "polite" sound or sitting in the back row, but rather a more immediate sound. Texture, liquidity, transparency and dynamics. Not that Zanden is bad though.

Most probably a bad setup or a bad day. I can assure you my 6000 with 3100 preamp coupled with Voxativ  speakers have it all : "Texture, liquidity, transparency and dynamics".

Post removed 
Try to pay attention to Contrast audio. 
This is own componented speaker systems from Ukraine. 
Implemented principle when minimized impact of heavy crossover networks. Crossover network include (2 band speaker system) only one capacitor on tweeter 0.47uF. Which splits with low driver in the point of 10 Khz. 
Low-Mid has its own natural slope, without any correction.

https://www.kingaudio.nl/products/reviews/173

P.S Nothing similar currently not availible on the modern market.