Outlaw 7125 VS B&K Reference 127.7 S2

Thought maybe this forum could help me out with this. I am looking to add an amp to my AVR. I use my setup for both HT and Music, probably 60-70% music.

Speakers are ML Motion 40/30/LX16.

One paper these amps seem very similar it seems. the older B&K does have balanced if I ever wanted go that route. The internals on the amps are massively different. The Outlaw looks to be 7 individual mono blocks. I am rather new to the amplifier game, if these two amps were priced similar, which would be your suggestion.

Any insight welcome. 

128x128crock442
IMO, both are well designed amps with impressive guts.  The Outlaw uses bipolar output transistors while the B&K uses mosfets.  The Outlaw has a bit more neutral sound signature while the B&K is on the "warmish" side, IMO.  I don't know anything about your speakers so can't say which will mesh better sonically.

Bill
I had a 7125, it was a pretty nice amp....   it is made by ATI ,  I have also had several B&K , St140, 2140, M200 Sonata mono,  and still have an AV5000II that i keep for backup.   All great amps, but the 7125 can still be repaired which is an important consideration.   Im sure later b&k can also , but not as easily as shopping it to ATI like the outlaw
Both amps are in very good condition. I think I was looking towards more sonic advice, but I will just have to demo both of them and see if I can hear a difference. 

B&K seems a little bit more musical? Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me but this old B&K is quite impressive, its DEAD silent with 93db speakers which I didn't expect. 

I think I will be keeping the B&K, Outlaw just got sent out to have a full work over from outlaw while I try and make a choice.

I can't seem to find much info on the Reference series, though the 200.2/5/7 seem to have more "status" within the audio forums.
I used to own a B&K Reference 200.5 a long time ago. It was a vey good amp.  High current, lot's of power and punch and volume.  However, over time, I determined that it was just too warm sounding for my tastes.  It all depends on what you're looking for.
I think my options are just limited as i need something under 8~ inches are so to fit, and I live in a complex so I can't really "crank" it yet. So these two amps seem to fit that bill as of now.