Outdoor speaker recommendations

Recently bought a pair of Spendor sp2/3 in fair condition to use as outdoor speakers but somehow I just dont feel right using them outside despite their condition. Wanted to know if anyone has compared Niles, Polk etc outdoor models or if there are any others i should consider that are meant to be outside.
I have had good luck with a pair of Cambridge Soundworks A52. Nice build quality with surprisingly good bass and midrange. They retail for $300 but Cambridge Soundworks sells their B-Stock on E-Bay. I found a pair of these there for around $120 and in perfect condition.
while I don't normally like BOSE speakers, I got a pair of BOSE 251 outdoor speakers as a gift, and LOVE them. Great sound, and I've had them mounted now for 2 years and they sound as good as new. They run about $350 new for a pair.
I have the original Mirage Oasis outdoor speakers and think they sound great. They just recently came out the an Omni directional version and I would think that they sound excellent.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ISVW7k2KFX4/cgi-bin/ProdGroup.asp?search=mirage+oasis&skipvs=T&g=11999