Ortofon SPU Meister Silver MKII like cartridge to fit a Kuzma tonearm

I love the sound of Ortofon SPU Meister Silver MKII cartridge, but it doesn´t fit my Kuzma tonearm. Any suggestion for a cartridge that sounds similar to Ortofon SPU Meister Silver MKII that fits a Kuzma tonearm?
128x128portoalegre
Ortofon Royal N can fit, that's the only Ortofon SPU without headshell. 
But you'd better try Miyajima Kansui 
Thanks chakster, but I´ve tried Ortofon Royal N, and didn´t like it. I´ll check on  Miyajima Kansui. Thanks!
THE SPU NE is closer than the Royal N.
both want a tonearm with an effective mass of over 18g.
The NE has an output of 0.2mV and an internal resistance of 2Ω
The silver has an output of 0.3mV and an internal resistance of 3Ω
The Royal N has an output of 0.2mV and an internal resistance of 7Ω
This latter figure precludes the use of a 1:30 SUT into a 47kΩ MM phonostage for the Royal but this is a decent match for the other two. Put the Royal into a 1:20 SUT or an active phonostage and it can show its worth.
I’ve been using a Royal on a Schröder Reference into a Naim Superline loaded with 220Ω for the last year and love it. It is rather too sensitive to VTA/VTF and can sound rather lack lustre if they’re not just so.
I loved my Royal G mkII with Replicant-100 stylus profile. 
I also enjoyed SPU Spirit (limited edition model) with Elliptical profile, my sample was number 500 (and only 500 were made).  

Miyajima is much more interesting low compliance cartridge than SPU, mainly because of the unique cross coil method (Miyajima patent). The Miyajima is the most organic MC cartridge I have ever heard! Highly recommended.