Original spikes for B&W N802s...who has them?

Hello, I just acquired a pair of N802s for a second system I'm putting together. The speakers did not come with the optional spikes, but rather with just the 'ball' feet for ease of setup. I've contacted a few dealers and have been told that the original spikes are no longer available but the 'diamond' series spikes should fit. Quite pricey at $500/set though.

If anyone can direct me to a source for the original set of spikes, I would be very appreciative. TIA.
ca2284

Showing 1 response by walkelin

I've found B&W to go above and beyond in taking care of their customers. It sounds like you are not the original owner, if that is true owner there maybe a limited as to what they can do for you. I do know that the original owner was entitled to a pair of spikes but you had to request them. I would check and see if they are still under warranty which is 5 years on the N802. If that is the case then you maybe able to go direct to them and get a pair if the original owner didn't recieve his. Call them with the serial number they will definitely work with you.